Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary Folks!



Happy anniversary!  We turned 2 today over here, yippee-ki-yay my friends!

Welcome to any new readers that found this place (most likely by accident).  Make yourselves feel at home.  Take your shoes off, put your feet up, let your hair down, pour a drink, grab some food and stay a while.

For those that have stopped by before, it’s good to see you again.  Thanks for coming back.

I appreciate the views and comments folks have left.  The traffic does seem to be growing, very slowly, but growing. 

Sorry that there’s no new sexy thriller project this time.  Maybe later in the year, I’ll have to see.  This whole thing is supposed to be fun and I don’t get paid or anything so the reviews only happen when I feel I have something to say about a particular picture (or if I want to make a quick recommendation) and also whenever I can get around to actually writing them.  What I’m trying to say is thanks for your patience and I’ll try to work up something special soon (suggestions are welcome).

And that’s really it.  Not much more to say about the past, present or future of this here blob.  I plan on sticking with this for a long time so here’s to world peace, uhh, I mean…yea world peace.  See you at the movies!         

No comments:

Post a Comment