Saturday, March 1, 2014

3rd Anniversary


Wow, it’s been three years already?  Could’ve fooled me.  Thanks for reading blah blah blah, you’ve heard it before.  You already know I appreciate all you guys and wish you all the best ‘n’ shit so I’ll cut right to the chase:

It’s time for even more sexy ass thrillaz.  There are a good number that I haven’t talked about yet and there’s still some real untapped potential in those steamy, sleazy, fuckin’ sweaty pictures.  Plus I’m cooking up some other shit.

Last anniversary I had absolutely nothin’ and I’m sorry.  That was a raw deal.  Well this year I’m gonna make up for it because I thought up a bunch of projects to take on.  Of course, you’ll have to wait and see what they are.  But sexy thrillers is coming next.  Look out for it.


And thanks folks, really.  Peace, love and all that good shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment